Selasa, 11 Januari 2011

Atlanta's Peachtree Heights East in the Snow



Also known in Atlanta as the Duck Pond neighborhood, here's a walking tour of my neighborhood in the snow...




Kay Douglass' house


One of my all time favorites!


This one is a Neel Reid and used to look very much like the Neel Reid house I grew up in until the owners added the wrap around porch.


This charming house was built a few years ago.




Frank Neely was the architect on this house built in 2004-05.


I have always loved these two up on the hill. Frank Neely was the architect when the house on the left was renovated.

Two cozy bungalows....





This house was a one story cottage before its renovation several years ago. I adore this house.


One of the first houses built in the neighborhood in the 1920's.


Built about 10 years ago, this house is in the style of a Charleston row house.

I hope you enjoyed your walking tour of Peachtree Heights East. I think the eclectic mix of styles and sizes makes it very visually satisfying. I do love my neighborhood!