Senin, 27 Februari 2012

DIY projects

It's been a while since I've wanted to do a DIY post. I particularly wanted to post about one of my own personal projects, a vertical garden DIY, until I realized I didn't document enough of it! This certainly thought me a lesson; take more pictures of whatever you do! So anyhow, I compiled some of my favorite finds in this following post. I hope you enjoy.

I've loved this hemp light from the moment I saw it, when I found a DIY for it, you can imagine how ecstatic I was! Especially since I love both saving and creating. You can find all the instructions on this lovely post by Graceful Whimsy.
A vase? A planter? A lantern? Maybe all three, that's how I would put this little gem to work. Check it out on Ruffled.
Finally, these candle holders are just perfect and really easy to make. Fossil Lifestyle Blog will tell you how to create them.