Senin, 12 Maret 2012

A few great discoveries

What's this? A post about beauty? This has to be a first since I started this blog, but I just couldn't resist. Before I get to the juicy stuff, I must say that my lack of posts recently has been due to the fact that my days are increasingly busy, in three weeks I'm starting my new job and I need to study heaps to make sure I still remember everything I learned back in uni. On top of that, these past winter months have been terrible to me, weight wise! So before the warm weather and the long days of work kick in, I'm on a fun yet vigorous exercise plan. 

So, about the beauty part. I just found my match made in heaven. It's called the Etude House Sheer Glowing Skin BB Cream. I tried many BB creams before, I liked most of them but I still hadn't found one I truly loved, until now. First off, BB creams are becoming all the rage here in North America. It's no longer a product limited to Asia. And thank heaven's for that, I still can't understand how I lived without BB creams before! I won't get into an in depth explanation on what these creams are, you can find all that info and more with a simple Google search.

So here is my lovely find. I still prefer the Asian BB creams over the American ones but I must say Garnier made a pretty good one too.  This particular online store, Cosmetic Love, even sent me some sample gifts along with my order!  The best part about BB creams is that they are inexpensive yet work wonders. 
So onto a more random discovery, I just noticed that my once dying bougainvillea just flowered! I hope to nurse it to become an impressive specimen for my home. These plants are just spectacular and do well indoors.  (Especially in a white ceramic planter against a dark grey stone wall...in a sunny position of course.)