Jumat, 08 Juli 2011

Friday Fun with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint



I love nothing better than a fun project! A few weeks ago I read about Annie Sloan chalk paint on From the Right Bank . Ally had really good luck with the paint and so we have decided to use it for a couple of projects. The paint can be painted directly on furniture and floors with no priming or sanding -that's right - no priming or sanding!!!

Today, my daughter and I painted a bed for a client and also a small table and chair for my own house. Take a look:




My daughter is reading while I do the prep work! She liked the painting though.



First coat on - more finished pictures after the second coat and wax.










I highly recommend this paint. It goes on so smoothly and is a pleasure to use.
More pictures when finished.

Have a great weekend!