Jumat, 11 November 2011

Moss love on green friday

I've always had a strange fascination with moss. Mainly because every time I tried to grow some on pottery, on stepping stones or even on bonsai's, I failed miserably. I tried the yoghurt technique, keeping it in a moist and shady area, no use. So when I see design concepts that integrate moss I'm really fascinated! 


The Hanging Moss Garden from the Moistscape Installation and a beautiful still from a lovely wedding planning blog I stumbled upon.
 
 
On to other things green, I couldn't help but fall in love with this solar-powered prefabricated greenhouse in one of Inhabitat's latest stories. 


Found on marieclaire.com


I've had this picture in one of my interior design folders on my computer for over a year, I think, and I never knew where I had found it from.  I remember that when I first saw the picture a long time ago, waves of inspiration hit me for decorating my home. I produced sketches after sketches thanks to this one picture. Today, I finally found the designer! How late am I...

To finish off friday's post here are few of my favorite Etsy finds for today.

Shop:            lePetitFoyer                            Doodle Birdie                                    TinyTerrains