Kamis, 10 November 2011

Sunshine weekdays

Here in Montreal the weather is clearly out of sync. We are in november and it is still so warm and sunny (well maybe not today, but so far it was!). Here are a few shots I took during this past fall that seem to capture the essence of this year's weather.



One walk in Montreal's botanical garden in fall and it's enough to make you fall in love with the place. Ornamental grasses are a must in any garden (in my opinion), they bring life to a landscape when everything else is getting ready to go dormant. They are beautiful even in winter and are pretty much no maintenance!


Oh, and I am not the only one enjoying the weather, my little furry friends as well!


Also, I'm having issues with the comments, even though I enabled comments, there is no comment link that shows up at the bottom of my posts. I'll have to look around for a solution. If anyone can help, an e-mail would be very much appreciated :)