Kamis, 24 November 2011

Lazy thursday

It was a very big surprise waking up in the morning and looking out the window to see everything covered in white. We finally had our first snowfall.

Source: myself

Source: photographer Mikko Lagerstedt

I find myself feeling sort of clueless and downright lazy today. I know I have a major project to start for a client but the desire to snuggle by a fireplace (not my own since I don't have one) with some good coffee and a good book is too strong. I blame the snow. I also blame this holiday fuzzy feeling.  I found a collection of photographs that give off that same cozy vibe. A little more on the summer side though since I am not entirely ready to embrace winter just yet. 


Found on Sarah Jokisch Asbell's Pinterest. An amazing collection of photos.

I'll try and find my motivation again, if you see it let me know. Also, here are more little gems that I found on Etsy and that I put together to create a very white and winter theme. Visit their shops they have great little treasures! They give me a little bit more hope for the cold winter months ahead.

Paper Garland - Winter&...
$11.00

Photo Art Locket - Ink ...
$40.00

Porcelain Tea light Del...
$40.00

Christmas photography -...
$30.00

Acorn Necklace - Swaro...
$23.00

Felted Acorns, oatmeal ...
$12.00

Origami White Christma...
$17.00

Lusterware Teapot, Silv...
$50.00

Birch Bark Candle Holde...
$16.50

Wintery Bokeh Branches ...
$9.90

Yummy Pink Vanilla Meri...
$9.90

Black Friday BOGO Sale:...
$25.00