Senin, 14 November 2011

Stock up on lights as winter approaches

Hi!
As I mentioned in a previous post, we've been blessed with amazing weather so far. However, it's better we don't get too comfortable with these sunny days as they are bound to be gone for a good six months. What never fails to cheer me up during winter: light. String lights, jar lights, modern light fixtures and more. Here are a few great images that capture the warmth they create.
Found here
From Blue Velvet Chair, an amazing blog with great creations and projects.
From this lovely tumblr
Montgomery Roth traditional kitchen

I think i'll turn my Etsy finds into a habit. I love featuring little treasures that are related to my posts. Here are three amazing finds that are sure to add a nice atmosphere to any space.
Shop:          Boots N Gus                                        Pamela Angus                                                                Pigeon Toe