Senin, 28 November 2011

A day at the market

I spent most of my sunday morning working on a project and decided to treat myself in the afternoon. I spent the rest of the day walking around one of Montreal's finest markets. You can find all kinds of authentic products from so many different cultures. Certain shops are so well designed and original it's hard not to notice them. You can seriously empty your wallet if you don't watch out, the temptation to buy at every stand or shop you pass by is really strong. I sat down at a quaint little pastry shop and watched the people hurry by. It was a really nice and relaxing atmosphere. For some reason every time I pass by Jean-Talon market I get waves of inspiration and creativity for projects. I'm sure we all have that one spot, be it at home or somewhere else, that really makes our creative juices flow. 
They had amazing meat products. It was the best capicollo I had every tried (after my mom's).
I really loved the way this milk/cheese shop was designed.